ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
To assure product quality, continually improve its products and services, and enhance customer satisfaction, AKG introduced an Integrated Management System that is constantly improved.
Our integrated and certified management system is in accordance with the international standards EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 14001. A consistent system of key figures and targets forms a solid basis for the design, manufacturing and servicing of our products.
Die AKG Automotive Business Unit follows the ISO/TS 16949 guidelines based on defined processes and procedures.
The AKG quality policy
Meeting all requirements and demands agreed with our customers and maintaining and constantly optimizing the quality of our products and/or services.
- To improve customer satisfaction constantly and acquire new customers.
- To use our system of key figures and objectives to constantly improve corporate processes and product quality.
- Our employees act with dedication and personal responsibility.
- Our social commitment beyond cultural, religious, and regional boundaries is devoted both to our employees and human society as a whole.
The Environmental Principles of AKG
We define Environmental Protection as follows:
Taking care in using all the resources placed at our disposal. Preventing or continuously reducing environmental impact wherever and in whichever way we and our contractual manufacturers can, while paying regard to economic requirements.
This means for us:
- As a matter of course, we observe all relevant environmental legislation, rules, and regulations and any other requirements we have undertaken to meet.
- We check and observe the environmental requirements as well as materials specifications and restrictions of our customers from the earliest stages of design and process development.
- We separate, recycle, or dispose of inevitable waste materials in appropriate ways.
Download ISO certificates: